Who have Magical thinking with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Magical Thinking reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Magical Thinking and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Magical thinking with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Magical thinking and Nail toxicity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
Magical thinking has been reported by people with narcolepsy, obsessive-compulsive disorder, multiple sclerosis, fatigue, paranoia (latest reports from 17 Magical thinking patients).
Drugs that are associated with Magical thinkingMagical thinking (49 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Magical thinkingMagical thinking (21 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Kelp and Abiraterone Acetate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome with Exelon? - a second ago
- Olive Leaf and Kamal drug interaction - a second ago
- Cefaclor and Iandirova drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Vivitrol and Cortisone Acetate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Pain with Tramadol And Acetaminophen? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Chest with Tramadol And Acetaminophen? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Tramadol And Acetaminophen? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Discomfort with Tramadol And Acetaminophen? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Tramadol And Acetaminophen? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 45 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Pregabalin, Imbruvica for a 76 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Entresto - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Vitamin D3, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lansoprazole, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Xiidra - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Vitamin D, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Nexplanon, Nitrofurantoin for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Meloxicam, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.