Who have Metastatic pain with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Metastatic Pain reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Metastatic Pain and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Metastatic pain with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Metastatic pain and Nail toxicity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
Metastatic pain (pain due to cancer spread) has been reported by people with pain, prostate cancer, breast cancer, breast cancer metastatic, metastases to bone (latest reports from 855 Metastatic pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Metastatic painMetastatic pain (232 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Metastatic painMetastatic pain (113 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Boils with Methadone Hydrochloride - 2 seconds ago
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Bleeding From The Nose with Depo-Provera - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Amphetamines Positive with Flaxseed? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Erysipelas with Alimta? - 3 seconds ago
- Moviprep and Ultralente drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Oxytocin and East Indian Sandalwood drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Ebrantil and Urso 250 - 6 seconds ago
- Simvastatin and Oxycodone drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Loratadine and Ribavirin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and Labrador Tea drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.