Who have Methaemoglobinaemia with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Methaemoglobinaemia reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Methaemoglobinaemia and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Methaemoglobinaemia with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Methaemoglobinaemia and Nail toxicity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
Methaemoglobinaemia (a disorder characterized by the presence of a higher than normal level of methemoglobin in blood) has been reported by people with local anaesthesia, anaesthesia, urinary tract infection, preventive health care, tumor lysis syndrome (latest reports from 897 Methaemoglobinaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with MethaemoglobinaemiaMethaemoglobinaemia (269 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MethaemoglobinaemiaMethaemoglobinaemia (160 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tonsillar Disorder with Tegretol-Xr? - a second ago
- Will you have Ear Congestion with Nail Toxicity? - a second ago
- Isentress and Topamax drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Baltic Myoclonic Epilepsy with Garcinia Cambogia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Pain with Aventyl Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Breast with Aventyl Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Indigestion with Abdominal Distension? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mastalgia with Aventyl Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Abdominal Distension? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Tenderness with Aventyl Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.