Who have Methaemoglobinuria with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Methaemoglobinuria reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Methaemoglobinuria and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Methaemoglobinuria with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Methaemoglobinuria and Nail toxicity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
Methaemoglobinuria (a disorder characterized by the presence of a higher than normal level of methemoglobin in urine) has been reported by people with pain, bipolar disorder, hypothyroidism, asperger's disorder (latest reports from 4 Methaemoglobinuria patients).
Drugs that are associated with MethaemoglobinuriaMethaemoglobinuria (5 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MethaemoglobinuriaMethaemoglobinuria (4 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Upper with Spiriva Respimat? - now
- Will you have Bacterial Arthritis with Famotidine? - a second ago
- Will you have Tonsillitis with Escitalopram? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Tuberculosis with Ocusulf-30? - 3 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Saffron Marigold drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride and Rizatriptan Benzoate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Periorbital Oedema with Diclofenac Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Velosef '125' and Yah-Tai-Bai drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Azilect and Fexofenadine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Feeling Cold with Osteomalacia? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.