Nail toxicity and Muscle injury - from FDA reports
There is no Muscle Injury reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Muscle Injury and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Muscle injury with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 111 Nail toxicity patients)
Muscle injury has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, blood pressure abnormal, blood pressure management, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,657 Muscle injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle injuryMuscle injury (743 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle injuryMuscle injury (378 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Glossodynia with Pregabalin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Pitting with Enbrel? - 4 seconds ago
- Zonisamide and Bentyl drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Singultus with Enlarged Prostate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiccups with Enlarged Prostate? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.