Nail toxicity and Muscle neoplasm - from FDA reports
There is no Muscle Neoplasm reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Muscle Neoplasm and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Muscle neoplasm with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 111 Nail toxicity patients)
Muscle neoplasm (tumour in muscle) has been reported by people with chronic kidney disease, osteoporosis (latest reports from 17 Muscle neoplasm patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle neoplasmMuscle neoplasm (5 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle neoplasmMuscle neoplasm (3 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Winter Itch with Lupron Depot-Ped? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin - Dry with Lupron Depot-Ped? - a second ago
- Will you have Dry Skin with Lupron Depot-Ped? - a second ago
- Will you have Radial Nerve Lesion with Aricept? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Blushing/Flushing with Analgesia? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Atorvastatin Calcium, Prasugrel, Carvedilol - an hour ago
- Prediction of Vyvanse, Junel Fe 1/20 for a 28 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adipex-p - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adipex-p, Nexium - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Vimovo - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.