Will you have Muscle spasticity aggravated with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Muscle Spasticity Aggravated reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Muscle Spasticity Aggravated and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Muscle spasticity aggravated and Nail toxicity, and their synonyms.
What is Nail toxicity?
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
What is Muscle spasticity aggravated?
Muscle spasticity aggravated (worse tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, muscle spasticity, pain, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 19 Muscle spasticity aggravated patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Muscle spasticity aggravated with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Muscle spasticity aggravated and Nail toxicity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Muscle spasticity aggravatedMuscle spasticity aggravated (152 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle spasticity aggravatedMuscle spasticity aggravated (47 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Influenza Like Illness with Balsalazide Disodium? - now
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride vs. Flecainide Acetate - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Consciousness - Decreased with Bumex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stuporous with Bumex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Obtunded with Bumex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mental Status - Decreased with Bumex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Fungal Infection with Aldactone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Alertness with Bumex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Consciousness with Bumex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Coma with Bumex? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Apple Cider Vinegar, Fish Oil - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Jardiance, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Metformin, Ranitidine, Calcium Citrate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Elavil, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Klonopin, Cymbalta for a 65 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Lo Loestrin Fe - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Victoza, Metformin for a 63 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Bystolic, Losartan for a 63 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Metformin, Victoza - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.