Who have Muscle weakness aggravated with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Muscle Weakness Aggravated reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Muscle Weakness Aggravated and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Muscle weakness aggravated with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Muscle weakness aggravated and Nail toxicity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
Muscle Weakness Aggravated
Muscle weakness aggravated (aggravated lack of muscle strength) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 58 Muscle weakness aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle weakness aggravatedMuscle weakness aggravated (277 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle weakness aggravatedMuscle weakness aggravated (119 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Percocet and Gall Weed drug interaction - now
- Will you have Saliva Analysis Abnormal with Dexedrine? - now
- Turmeric and Relafen drug interaction - now
- Advair Hfa and Xhance drug interaction - now
- Allegra and Pegintron drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Ra with Bidil? - a second ago
- Will you have Brain Herniation with Atarax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Uncal Herniation with Atarax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Transtentorial Herniation with Atarax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tonsillar Herniation with Atarax? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.