Nail toxicity and Muscle weakness aggravated - from FDA reports
There is no Muscle Weakness Aggravated reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Muscle Weakness Aggravated and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Muscle weakness aggravated with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 111 Nail toxicity patients)
Muscle Weakness Aggravated
Muscle weakness aggravated (aggravated lack of muscle strength) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 58 Muscle weakness aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle weakness aggravatedMuscle weakness aggravated (271 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle weakness aggravatedMuscle weakness aggravated (118 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Invanz? - now
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Invanz? - now
- Will you have Gallbladder Cancer Stage 0 with Mirtazapine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematocrit Decreased with Di Huang? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Libido with Paracetamol? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.