Who have Muscle weakness with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Muscle Weakness reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Muscle Weakness and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
No report is found.
Do you have Muscle weakness with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
Muscle weakness (a lack of muscle strength) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 361,003 Muscle weakness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle weaknessMuscle weakness (4,227 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle weaknessMuscle weakness (5,289 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Nicotine and Zappania Citrodora drug interaction - now
- Women aged 40-49 who have Drowsiness with Colchicine - 5 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Lasix drug interactions for men aged 60+ - 5 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and I3C drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Sinusitis Acute with Claritin-D? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Ichthyosis Acquired with Mirena? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Reproductive Tract Disorder with Azo Gantanol? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Myelitis with Arrhythmia? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Warts with Lactase? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Post-Menopausal Bleeding with Zoloft? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.