Nail toxicity and Occipital-frontal circumference - from FDA reports
There is no Occipital-Frontal Circumference reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Occipital-Frontal Circumference and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Occipital-frontal circumference
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 71 Nail toxicity patients)
Occipital-frontal circumference (a measurement of your baby's head just above the eyebrows and ears) has been reported by people with drug exposure during pregnancy, birth control, abdominal pain, headache, convulsion (latest reports from 8 Occipital-frontal circumference patients).
Drugs that are associated with Occipital-frontal circumferenceOccipital-frontal circumference (8 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Occipital-frontal circumferenceOccipital-frontal circumference (16 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity and Occipital-Frontal Circumference
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity
- Support group for people who have Occipital-Frontal Circumference
- Will you have Swollen Ankle with Blood Clots?
- Will you have Low Back Pain with Insomnolence?
- Will you have Rashes with Xolair?
- Will you have Aspiration with Effexor Xr?
- Will you have Swollen Ankle with Hypertension?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Blood Clots and Swollen Ankle?
- Support group for people who have Insomnolence and Low Back Pain?
- Support group for people who take Xolair and have Rashes?
- Support group for people who take Effexor Xr and have Aspiration?
- Support group for people who have Hypertension and Swollen Ankle?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.