Narcolepsy and Anger
Anger is found among people with Narcolepsy, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The study analyzes which people have Anger with Narcolepsy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 253 people who have Narcolepsy from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
253 people who have Narcolepsy and Anger are studied.
What is Narcolepsy?
Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally) is found to be associated with 1,149 drugs and 651 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,076 drugs and 1,540 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Anger in Narcolepsy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Narcolepsy and experienced Anger *:
Age of people who have Narcolepsy and experienced Anger *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Han SH, Lee SA, "Superficial Vein Thrombosis as the Initial Manifestation of Protein S Deficiency in an Adolescent with Narcolepsy", Sleep Medicine Research, 2016 Jun .
- Lopes E, Pereira D, da Silva Behrens NS, de Almeida Fonseca H, Calvancanti PO, de Araújo Lima TF, Pradella-Hallinan M, Castro J, Tufik S, Coelho FM, "Cataplexy as a side effect of modafinil in a patient without narcolepsy", Sleep Science, 2014 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,076 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,540 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Anger and Narcolepsy, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Alprazolam and Cerebellar Syndrome - now
- Plavix and Ketek drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Xopenex and Ultram drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Musculoskeletal Pain - 13 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate and Unwanted Awareness During Anaesthesia - 13 seconds ago