Who have Driving ability disturbed with Narcolepsy - from FDA reports
There is no Driving Ability Disturbed reported by people with Narcolepsy yet. We study people who have Driving Ability Disturbed and Narcolepsy from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Driving ability disturbed with Narcolepsy?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Driving ability disturbed and Narcolepsy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally) can be treated by Provigil, Nuvigil, Adderall, Xyrem, Modafinil (latest reports from 44,992 Narcolepsy patients)
Driving Ability Disturbed
Driving ability disturbed has been reported by people with depression, high blood cholesterol, insomnia, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (latest reports from 40 Driving ability disturbed patients).
Drugs that are associated with Driving ability disturbedDriving ability disturbed (44 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Driving ability disturbedDriving ability disturbed (8 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Narcolepsya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Shivering with Hiatal Hernia? - now
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Luvox? - now
- Will you have Rigors with Hiatal Hernia? - a second ago
- Will you have Chills with Hiatal Hernia? - a second ago
- Depakote and Abilify Mycite Kit drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Body Temperature Increased with Valium? - 5 seconds ago
- Starflower Oil and Fluoxetine drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Adriamycin Pfs and Valtrex drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Karyotype Analysis Abnormal with Tace? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Bursitis with Acetylsalicylic Acid? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.