Will you have Temper tantrums with Narcolepsy - from FDA reports
There is no Temper Tantrums reported by people with Narcolepsy yet. We study people who have Temper Tantrums and Narcolepsy from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Temper tantrums and Narcolepsy, and their synonyms.
What is Narcolepsy?
Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally) can be treated by Adderall, Adderall 10, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Adderall 5 (latest reports from 44,992 Narcolepsy patients)
What is Temper tantrums?
Temper tantrums (unpleasant and disruptive behaviours or emotional outbursts) has been reported by people with addiction, thiamine, fever, oppositional defiant disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 40 Temper tantrums patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Temper tantrums with Narcolepsy?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Temper tantrums and Narcolepsy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Temper tantrumsTemper tantrums (13 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Temper tantrumsTemper tantrums (16 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Narcolepsya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Jack-Jump-About drug interaction - now
- Will you have Lipase Increased with Bumetanide? - a second ago
- Will you have Tremors with Ocuflox? - a second ago
- Will you have Tremor with Ocuflox? - a second ago
- Will you have Appetite - Decreased with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Self-Injurious Ideation with Felbatol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Reduced Appetite with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Appetite with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Appetite with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension with Numorphan? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Metformin, Prednisone, Zantac 150 - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.