Nasal congestion and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Nasal congestion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Yasmin and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Nasal congestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 129 people who have Nasal congestion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 02, 2018
129 people who have Nasal Congestion and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nasal Congestion and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 75.41 %
- male: 24.59 %
Age of people who have Nasal Congestion and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.94 %
- 10-19: 2.83 %
- 20-29: 15.09 %
- 30-39: 16.04 %
- 40-49: 10.38 %
- 50-59: 14.15 %
- 60+: 40.57 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (17 people, 13.18%)
- Depression (17 people, 13.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (16 people, 12.40%)
- Hypersensitivity (15 people, 11.63%)
- Asthma (15 people, 11.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (14 people, 10.85%)
- Yasmin (14 people, 10.85%)
- Flonase (13 people, 10.08%)
- Singulair (12 people, 9.30%)
- Protonix (12 people, 9.30%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Injury (29 people, 22.48%)
- Stress And Anxiety (28 people, 21.71%)
- Headache (25 people, 19.38%)
- Emotional Distress (22 people, 17.05%)
- Pain In Extremity (19 people, 14.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Nasal congestion?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Nasal congestion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nasal congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) can be treated by Sudafed 12 hour, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, Nasonex, Mucinex, Flonase (latest reports from 33,889 Nasal congestion patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Nasal congestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...
I am a 85 yr. old male, with a plethora of health issues who just recently has been diagnosed with Asthma. I suspect that Spiriva has been causing extreme Nasal Congestion so I will discontinue the Spiriva until I can discussed the problem with my specialists. Has anyone out there ...