Neuropathy peripheral and Groin pain
Groin pain is found among people with Neuropathy peripheral, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Groin pain with Neuropathy peripheral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40 people who have Neuropathy peripheral from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
40 people who have Neuropathy Peripheral and Groin Pain are studied.
What is Neuropathy peripheral?
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) is found to be associated with 2,821 drugs and 2,008 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Groin pain?
Groin pain is found to be associated with 2,246 drugs and 1,681 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Groin pain in Neuropathy peripheral reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neuropathy Peripheral and experienced Groin Pain *:
- female: 78.79 %
- male: 21.21 %
Age of people who have Neuropathy Peripheral and experienced Groin Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.54 %
- 30-39: 3.85 %
- 40-49: 3.85 %
- 50-59: 30.77 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 9 people, 22.50%
- Pain: 9 people, 22.50%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 8 people, 20.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 17.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 15.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 12.50%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 12.50%
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles): 5 people, 12.50%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 4 people, 10.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 10.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lyrica: 9 people, 22.50%
- Neurontin: 5 people, 12.50%
- Prilosec: 4 people, 10.00%
- Cymbalta: 4 people, 10.00%
- Xeljanz: 4 people, 10.00%
- Humira: 3 people, 7.50%
- Premarin: 3 people, 7.50%
- Potassium: 3 people, 7.50%
- Oxycodone: 3 people, 7.50%
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 7.50%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 12 people, 30.00%
- Back Pain: 11 people, 27.50%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 10 people, 25.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 10 people, 25.00%
- Rashes (redness): 10 people, 25.00%
- Weight Decreased: 9 people, 22.50%
- Dizziness: 8 people, 20.00%
- Weakness: 8 people, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 20.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Groin pain?Check whether Groin pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Neuropathy peripheral (130,339 reports)
- Groin pain (12,929 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Groin pain:
- Groin pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Groin pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Groin pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Groin pain:
- Humira: 774 reports
- Aspirin: 745 reports
- Prolia: 741 reports
- Prednisone: 692 reports
- Methotrexate: 628 reports
- Fosamax: 598 reports
- Enbrel: 573 reports
- Mirena: 460 reports
- Synthroid: 438 reports
- Omeprazole: 437 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Groin pain:
- Groin pain (2,246 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Groin pain:
- Osteoporosis: 1,066 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,048 reports
- Pain: 562 reports
- High blood pressure: 543 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 428 reports
- Osteoporosis post-menopausal: 373 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 313 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Groin pain:
- Groin pain (1,681 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Groin pain and Neuropathy peripheral, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pulmicort and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - 9 seconds ago
- Alopecia Areata in Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 12 seconds ago
- Penicillin G Potassium and Ecg Signs Of Ventricular Hypertrophy - 13 seconds ago
- Fiorinal W/Codeine and Macrodantin drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Exforge and Dyspepsia Aggravated - 19 seconds ago
- Naproxen Sodium and Mirapex drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide Hcl and Orkambi drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Acebutolol Hydrochloride vs. Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide - 32 seconds ago
- Novolin 70/30 and Respiratory Distress - 38 seconds ago
- Novolin 70/30 and Respiratory Disorder - 38 seconds ago