Neuropathy - peripheral and Macrocheilia - from FDA reports
There is no Macrocheilia reported by people with Neuropathy - Peripheral yet. We study people who have Macrocheilia and Neuropathy - Peripheral from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Macrocheilia with Neuropathy - peripheral?
You are not alone:
Neuropathy - Peripheral
Neuropathy - peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,848 Neuropathy - peripheral patients)
Macrocheilia (a condition of permanent swelling of the lip that results from greatly distended lymphatic spaces) (latest reports from 1 Macrocheilia patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacrocheiliaMacrocheilia (1 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MacrocheiliaMacrocheilia
Browse all symptoms of Neuropathy - peripherala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Benadryl and Norgesic drug interaction - now
- Methotrexate and Asparagus Root drug interaction - now
- Will you have Neurogenic Bladder with Lyrica? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Tolerance Increased with Naproxen? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Jaundice with Jeera? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Humira, Meloxicam, Lexapro - 15 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lamotrigine, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride for a 19 year old girl - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Seroquel Xr, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.