Neuropathy - peripheral and Macrodactyly - from FDA reports
There is no Macrodactyly reported by people with Neuropathy - Peripheral yet. We study people who have Macrodactyly and Neuropathy - Peripheral from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Macrodactyly with Neuropathy - peripheral?
You are not alone:
Neuropathy - Peripheral
Neuropathy - peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,848 Neuropathy - peripheral patients)
Macrodactyly (toes or fingers are abnormally large due to the overgrowth of the underlying bone and soft tissue) has been reported by people with pain, hormone replacement therapy, osteoporosis, ankylosing spondylitis, chemotherapy (latest reports from 15 Macrodactyly patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacrodactylyMacrodactyly (22 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MacrodactylyMacrodactyly (18 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Neuropathy - peripherala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Caecum Perforation with Zenpep? - now
- Will you have Cardiac Myxoma with Crt? - now
- Will you have Erythema Multiforme with Abscess? - a second ago
- Will you have Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis with Abscess? - 2 seconds ago
- Creon and Q10 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Clomid for a 28 year old woman - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cipro - an hour ago
- Prediction of Prednisone, Enbrel, Calcium, Probiotics, Estradiol, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid for a 44 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Ibuprofen - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.