Neuropathy - peripheral and Macular pseudohole - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Pseudohole reported by people with Neuropathy - Peripheral yet. We study people who have Macular Pseudohole and Neuropathy - Peripheral from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Macular pseudohole with Neuropathy - peripheral?
You are not alone:
Neuropathy - Peripheral
Neuropathy - peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,848 Neuropathy - peripheral patients)
Macular pseudohole has been reported by people with macular degeneration, diabetes, choroidal neovascularisation, diabetic retinal oedema, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 28 Macular pseudohole patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular pseudoholeMacular pseudohole (57 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular pseudoholeMacular pseudohole (27 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Neuropathy - peripherala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Zanaflex? - a second ago
- Will you have Somnambulism with Zanaflex? - a second ago
- Will you have Sleep Walking with Zanaflex? - a second ago
- Will you have Food Allergy with Lyrica? - a second ago
- Will you have Allergy To Food with Lyrica? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Elidel, Tudorza Pressair - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl - 22 minutes ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Losartan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Aspirin - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lovastatin, Montelukast Sodium, Estradiol, Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.