Neuropathy - peripheral and Macular scar - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Scar reported by people with Neuropathy - Peripheral yet. We study people who have Macular Scar and Neuropathy - Peripheral from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Macular scar with Neuropathy - peripheral?
You are not alone:
Neuropathy - Peripheral
Neuropathy - peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,848 Neuropathy - peripheral patients)
Macular scar has been reported by people with age-related macular degeneration, choroidal neovascularisation, macular degeneration, retinal vascular disorder, constipation (latest reports from 184 Macular scar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular scarMacular scar (246 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular scarMacular scar (110 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Neuropathy - peripherala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Naglazyme and Altabax drug interaction - now
- Will you have Gynaecomastia with Ezetimibe? - a second ago
- Nateglinide and Lasix drug interaction - a second ago
- Campral and Kalmia Latifolia drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Accuretic and Phentermine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.