Neuropathy - peripheral and Macule - from FDA reports
There is no Macule reported by people with Neuropathy - Peripheral yet. We study people who have Macule and Neuropathy - Peripheral from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Macule with Neuropathy - peripheral?
You are not alone:
Neuropathy - Peripheral
Neuropathy - peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,848 Neuropathy - peripheral patients)
Macule (a discoloured spot on the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 988 Macule patients).
Drugs that are associated with MaculeMacule (659 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MaculeMacule (467 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Neuropathy - peripherala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Can'T Stay Wake with 8-Hour Bayer? - now
- Will you have Can'T Stay Awake with 8-Hour Bayer? - now
- Will you have Drowsiness with 8-Hour Bayer? - now
- Will you have Endometriosis Interna with Active Hexose Correlated Compound? - a second ago
- Rebetol and Unisom drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Flecainide Acetate, Eliquis, Cardizem - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Humira, Meloxicam, Lexapro - 30 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lamotrigine, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride for a 19 year old girl - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.