Neuropathy - peripheral and Madura foot - from FDA reports
There is no Madura Foot reported by people with Neuropathy - Peripheral yet. We study people who have Madura Foot and Neuropathy - Peripheral from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Madura foot with Neuropathy - peripheral?
You are not alone:
Neuropathy - Peripheral
Neuropathy - peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,848 Neuropathy - peripheral patients)
Madura foot (a chronic infection of the skin and underlying tissues of foot caused by both bacteria (actinomyce- tomas) and fungi (eumycetomas)) has been reported by people with depression, kidney transplant (latest reports from 3 Madura foot patients).
Drugs that are associated with Madura footMadura foot (7 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Madura footMadura foot (2 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Neuropathy - peripherala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Deformity Acquired with Diabetic Retinopathy? - a second ago
- Will you have Pericarditis with Casodex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatomyositis with Faslodex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cane-Cutter Fever with Valacyclovir? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Galactosaemia with Alesse? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Livalo - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.