Neuropathy - peripheral and Quadriparesis - from FDA reports
There is no Quadriparesis reported by people with Neuropathy - Peripheral yet. We study people who have Quadriparesis and Neuropathy - Peripheral from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Quadriparesis with Neuropathy - peripheral?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quadriparesis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Neuropathy - Peripheral
Neuropathy - peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,848 Neuropathy - peripheral patients)
Quadriparesis (muscle weakness affecting all four limbs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 944 Quadriparesis patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuadriparesisQuadriparesis (623 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause QuadriparesisQuadriparesis (504 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Neuropathy - peripherala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral and Quadriparesis
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral (585 members)
- Support group for people who have Quadriparesis
Can you answer these questions
- Is Cephalexin to be avoided? My PN has been progressing for almost 20 years, starting with the sensation of an insect crawling across my feet. Today I have difficulty sleeping because of painful sensations in my feet. I take an antidepressant at bedtime along with lipoic acid. The loss of...
- I take 20 milligrams of crestor. I have stiffness in knees, my fingers lock and have a rash all over my body. It's been suggested that I might a form of myositis due to crestor
- I have been taking Wellbutrin for 4 + years. I have had foot pain and numbness for 3-4 years. It did start after getting on the Wellbutrin. I have been weaned off and have been off for 2 weeks. Anyone else have this problem?
- I am 71 male had TKR 7 weeks ago Didn’t have neuropathy then My feet feel like sponges no pain Doctor says I now have neuropathy My A1C is 6.3 once was higher than 7 been a diabetic since 2002 Any thoughts
- Experiencing peripheral neuropathy after first infusion of reclast for osteoporosis. No longer able to feel pain from needle on skin and cannot feel hot/cold sensation on skin. Infusion was six weeks ago, and neuropathy first noticed about three weeks after infusion. Can I expect neuropathy to...
You may be interested in these posts
- Is there any medication for neuropathic pain that doesn't lower platelet count?
- I had anal cancer in 2012. Treatment was chemo and radiation. Four years later I developed peripheral neuropathy in feet. Has anyone had these symptoms after chemo?
- I got diagnosed with neuropathy in my left big toe in 2011 a long time user of NEXIUM 40mg twice a day.I was just diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in both legs and feet and left theigh I'm 50yrs old..
- I began taking Januvia and shortly thereafter was dx with Peripheral Neuropathy. I've been searching the web and found this group, I hope to learn more as I get to know everybody
- Will you have Faecal Incontinence with Methotrexate Sodium?
- Magnesium Sulfate and Lactobacillus Gallinarum drug interaction
- Will you have Carotidynia with Adderall 10?
- Will you have Blood Uric Acid Increased with Olmetec?
- Will you have Jme with Fentanyl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate Sodium and have Faecal Incontinence?
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Sulfate and Lactobacillus Gallinarum
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Carotidynia?
- Support group for people who take Olmetec and have Blood Uric Acid Increased?
- Support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Jme?
- What to expect when you take Methotrexate Sodium and have Faecal Incontinence?
- What to expect when you take Magnesium Sulfate and Lactobacillus Gallinarum
- What to expect when you take Adderall 10 and have Carotidynia?
- What to expect when you take Olmetec and have Blood Uric Acid Increased?
- What to expect when you take Fentanyl and have Jme?
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Paxil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Valsartan
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Prednisone
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mirapex Er, Amantadine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Balsalazide Disodium, Uceris
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levaquin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.