Neuropathy - peripheral and Queyrat erythroplasia - from FDA reports
There is no Queyrat Erythroplasia reported by people with Neuropathy - Peripheral yet. We study people who have Queyrat Erythroplasia and Neuropathy - Peripheral from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Queyrat erythroplasia with Neuropathy - peripheral?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Queyrat erythroplasia
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Neuropathy - Peripheral
Neuropathy - peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,848 Neuropathy - peripheral patients)
Queyrat erythroplasia (a skin cancer of the penis) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 4 Queyrat erythroplasia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Queyrat erythroplasiaQueyrat erythroplasia (9 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Queyrat erythroplasiaQueyrat erythroplasia (2 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Neuropathy - peripherala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral and Queyrat Erythroplasia
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral (585 members)
- Support group for people who have Queyrat Erythroplasia
Can you answer these questions
- Is Cephalexin to be avoided? My PN has been progressing for almost 20 years, starting with the sensation of an insect crawling across my feet. Today I have difficulty sleeping because of painful sensations in my feet. I take an antidepressant at bedtime along with lipoic acid. The loss of...
- I take 20 milligrams of crestor. I have stiffness in knees, my fingers lock and have a rash all over my body. It's been suggested that I might a form of myositis due to crestor
- I have been taking Wellbutrin for 4 + years. I have had foot pain and numbness for 3-4 years. It did start after getting on the Wellbutrin. I have been weaned off and have been off for 2 weeks. Anyone else have this problem?
- I am 71 male had TKR 7 weeks ago Didn’t have neuropathy then My feet feel like sponges no pain Doctor says I now have neuropathy My A1C is 6.3 once was higher than 7 been a diabetic since 2002 Any thoughts
- Experiencing peripheral neuropathy after first infusion of reclast for osteoporosis. No longer able to feel pain from needle on skin and cannot feel hot/cold sensation on skin. Infusion was six weeks ago, and neuropathy first noticed about three weeks after infusion. Can I expect neuropathy to...
You may be interested in these posts
- Is there any medication for neuropathic pain that doesn't lower platelet count?
- I had anal cancer in 2012. Treatment was chemo and radiation. Four years later I developed peripheral neuropathy in feet. Has anyone had these symptoms after chemo?
- I got diagnosed with neuropathy in my left big toe in 2011 a long time user of NEXIUM 40mg twice a day.I was just diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in both legs and feet and left theigh I'm 50yrs old..
- I began taking Januvia and shortly thereafter was dx with Peripheral Neuropathy. I've been searching the web and found this group, I hope to learn more as I get to know everybody
- Clozapine and Dexilant drug interaction
- Indian Bolonong and Vagifem drug interaction
- Will you have Epilepsy with Haldol?
- Will you have Seizure Disorder with Haldol?
- Will you have Traumatic Brain Injury with Prilosec?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clozapine and Dexilant
- Support group for people who take Indian Bolonong and Vagifem
- Support group for people who take Haldol and have Epilepsy?
- Support group for people who take Haldol and have Seizure Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Prilosec and have Traumatic Brain Injury?
- What to expect when you take Clozapine and Dexilant
- What to expect when you take Indian Bolonong and Vagifem
- What to expect when you take Haldol and have Epilepsy?
- What to expect when you take Haldol and have Seizure Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Prilosec and have Traumatic Brain Injury?
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mirapex Er, Amantadine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Balsalazide Disodium, Uceris
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levaquin
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Armodafinil, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Qvar 80
- A study for a 86 year old woman who takes Pyridostigmine Bromide
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.