Neuropathy peripheral and Vitamin b12 deficiency
Vitamin b12 deficiency is found among people with Neuropathy peripheral, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Vitamin b12 deficiency with Neuropathy peripheral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who have Neuropathy peripheral from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
21 people who have Neuropathy Peripheral and Vitamin B12 Deficiency are studied.
What is Neuropathy peripheral?
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) is found to be associated with 2,666 drugs and 1,960 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Vitamin b12 deficiency?
Vitamin b12 deficiency is found to be associated with 1,231 drugs and 670 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vitamin b12 deficiency in Neuropathy peripheral reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neuropathy Peripheral and experienced Vitamin B12 Deficiency *:
- female: 80.95 %
- male: 19.05 %
Age of people who have Neuropathy Peripheral and experienced Vitamin B12 Deficiency *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 23.08 %
- 50-59: 30.77 %
- 60+: 46.15 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 8 people, 38.10%
- Sleep Disorder: 8 people, 38.10%
- Depression: 7 people, 33.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 7 people, 33.33%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 6 people, 28.57%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 5 people, 23.81%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 23.81%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 19.05%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 19.05%
- Blood Glucose Abnormal: 3 people, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lyrica: 8 people, 38.10%
- Xyrem: 5 people, 23.81%
- Lexapro: 4 people, 19.05%
- Ambien: 4 people, 19.05%
- Vitamin C: 4 people, 19.05%
- Januvia: 3 people, 14.29%
- Ocrevus: 3 people, 14.29%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 14.29%
- Tricor: 3 people, 14.29%
- Ultram: 3 people, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 23.81%
- Weight Decreased: 5 people, 23.81%
- Constipation: 4 people, 19.05%
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) (an autoimmune or connective tissue disease. it is characterized by thickening of the skin): 4 people, 19.05%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 4 people, 19.05%
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 19.05%
- Fall: 4 people, 19.05%
- Drug Ineffective: 4 people, 19.05%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 14.29%
- Pre-Existing Condition Improved: 3 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Vitamin b12 deficiency?Check whether Vitamin b12 deficiency is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rajsekhar P, Reddy MM, Vaddera S, Rajini G, Tikeli V, "A Rare Case of Vitamin B12 Deficiency with Ascites", Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 2014 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Vitamin b12 deficiency:
- Vitamin b12 deficiency in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vitamin b12 deficiency in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vitamin b12 deficiency in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vitamin b12 deficiency:
- Metformin: 566 reports
- Fosamax: 402 reports
- Aspirin: 360 reports
- Vitamin b12: 257 reports
- Omeprazole: 249 reports
- Prednisone: 225 reports
- Humira: 183 reports
- Synthroid: 180 reports
- Nexium: 175 reports
- Pantoprazole: 173 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vitamin b12 deficiency:
- Vitamin b12 deficiency (1,231 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vitamin b12 deficiency:
- Osteoporosis: 370 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 358 reports
- High blood pressure: 281 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 279 reports
- Pain: 214 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 205 reports
- Crohn's disease: 201 reports
- Depression: 184 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vitamin b12 deficiency:
- Vitamin b12 deficiency (670 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Vitamin b12 deficiency and Neuropathy peripheral, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Adenosine and Desoximetasone drug interaction - a second ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Carvedilol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Plavix drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Zide and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 7 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Adempas drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Eye Movements - Uncontrollable - 8 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Ectopic Pregnancy - 11 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Cartia Xt drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Drug Ineffective - 16 seconds ago
- Kytril and Abortion Missed - 18 seconds ago