Obesity and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Obesity, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Contrave and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Obesity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,165 people who have Obesity from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
1,165 people who have Obesity and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obesity and experience Nausea *:
- female: 87.79 %
- male: 12.21 %
Age of people who have Obesity and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.27 %
- 20-29: 6.01 %
- 30-39: 14.8 %
- 40-49: 26.71 %
- 50-59: 24.39 %
- 60+: 26.82 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (104 people, 8.93%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (45 people, 3.86%)
- Depression (38 people, 3.26%)
- Hypothyroidism (35 people, 3.00%)
- Diabetes (34 people, 2.92%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Contrave (475 people, 40.77%)
- Alli (213 people, 18.28%)
- Saxenda (90 people, 7.73%)
- Byetta (57 people, 4.89%)
- Aspirin (56 people, 4.81%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (328 people, 28.15%)
- Headache (277 people, 23.78%)
- Dizziness (242 people, 20.77%)
- Malaise (191 people, 16.39%)
- Fatigue (153 people, 13.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Obesity?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Obesity from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) can be treated by Alli, Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Garcinia cambogia, Adipex-p (latest reports from 30,780 Obesity patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,268 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Obesitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
I am 27 and have been on Bactrim for about 7 weeks due to a Staph Infection after a Felon in my finger. I have lost 25lbs in this time and it is starting to worry me. I haven't weighed 175lb since the 7th grade. Anyone have any insight or experiences like this on Bactrim?
You may be interested in these reviews
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I just found out a few weeks ago, that I have severe chronic interstitial lung diasese. Peter to that, for months I was nauseous , super tired & glued to my bed. Well the nausea has got worst & I need someone's help. Thanks Don
Only took ventilin for two days and spent evening of 2nd day and full 3rd day lying down with nausea... luckily I only needed for viral recovery. Must use something else if i ever have to use again...
hi I have been on Temazepan for the last 5 years, 25 milligrams. I am thinking of going off it. I have tried twice without success. Any suggestons, or better substitutes. I am an active 82 year old female