Will you have Vomiting with Obesity - from FDA reports
Vomiting is found among people with Obesity, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Contrave and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 652 people who have Obesity from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Vomiting and Obesity, and their synonyms.
What is Obesity?
Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) can be treated by Acai berry, Adderall, Adderall 10, Adderall 20, Adderall 30 (latest reports from 35,621 Obesity patients)
What is Vomiting?
Vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 312,432 Vomiting patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
652 people who have Obesity and Vomiting are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obesity and experience Vomiting *:
- female: 85.42 %
- male: 14.58 %
Age of people who have Obesity and experience Vomiting *:
- 0-1: 0.19 %
- 2-9: 0.19 %
- 10-19: 2.06 %
- 20-29: 8.22 %
- 30-39: 15.33 %
- 40-49: 26.36 %
- 50-59: 25.61 %
- 60+: 22.06 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 43 people, 6.60%
- Diabetes: 29 people, 4.45%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 26 people, 3.99%
- Cardiac Disorder: 24 people, 3.68%
- Bladder Disorder: 23 people, 3.53%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 23 people, 3.53%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 21 people, 3.22%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 19 people, 2.91%
- Depression: 18 people, 2.76%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 13 people, 1.99%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Contrave: 182 people, 27.91%
- Alli: 142 people, 21.78%
- Saxenda: 67 people, 10.28%
- Xenical: 45 people, 6.90%
- Aspirin: 44 people, 6.75%
- Atenolol: 36 people, 5.52%
- Isosorbide Mononitrate: 34 people, 5.21%
- Metformin: 33 people, 5.06%
- Omeprazole: 33 people, 5.06%
- Lidocaine: 32 people, 4.91%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 364 people, 55.83%
- Diarrhea: 158 people, 24.23%
- Headache (pain in head): 107 people, 16.41%
- Dizziness: 102 people, 15.64%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 80 people, 12.27%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 69 people, 10.58%
- Abdominal Pain: 65 people, 9.97%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 63 people, 9.66%
- Constipation: 63 people, 9.66%
- Fever: 60 people, 9.20%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Vomiting with Obesity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vomiting and Obesity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Vomiting with Obesity
Severity of Vomiting *:
- least: 7.69 %
- moderate: 69.23 %
- severe: 7.69 %
- most severe: 15.38 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 6.67 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 6.67 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 86.67 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with VomitingVomiting (3,942 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause VomitingVomiting (5,122 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Obesitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Biaxin and Xanthan Gum drug interaction - now
- Will you have Ultrasound Scan Abnormal with Zyprexa? - 2 seconds ago
- Sinemet and Pacific Shark Cartilage drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pruritus with Allegra Allergy? - 4 seconds ago
- Horizant and Botox Cosmetic drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Itchiness with Allegra Allergy? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Itching with Allegra Allergy? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Congenital Bronchiectasis with Aricept? - 5 seconds ago
- Econazole Nitrate and Locoid drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - Low with Hernia? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.