Obesity and Vomiting - from FDA reports
Vomiting is found among people with Obesity, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Contrave and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 645 people who have Obesity from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
645 people who have Obesity and Vomiting are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obesity and experience Vomiting *:
- female: 85.28 %
- male: 14.72 %
Age of people who have Obesity and experience Vomiting *:
- 0-1: 0.19 %
- 2-9: 0.19 %
- 10-19: 2.08 %
- 20-29: 8.3 %
- 30-39: 15.09 %
- 40-49: 26.6 %
- 50-59: 25.47 %
- 60+: 22.08 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 43 people, 6.67%
- Diabetes: 29 people, 4.50%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 26 people, 4.03%
- Cardiac Disorder: 24 people, 3.72%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 23 people, 3.57%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Contrave: 179 people, 27.75%
- Alli: 142 people, 22.02%
- Saxenda: 66 people, 10.23%
- Xenical: 45 people, 6.98%
- Aspirin: 44 people, 6.82%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 359 people, 55.66%
- Diarrhea: 156 people, 24.19%
- Headache (pain in head): 106 people, 16.43%
- Dizziness: 102 people, 15.81%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 80 people, 12.40%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Vomiting with Obesity?
You are not alone:
Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 35,042 Obesity patients)
Vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 302,036 Vomiting patients).
Drugs that are associated with VomitingVomiting (3,893 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause VomitingVomiting (5,121 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Obesitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Fanconi Syndrome Acquired with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - a second ago
- Will you have Pseudopolyp with Mesalamine? - a second ago
- Ludiomil and Dapsone drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Appetite - Increased with Ranitidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyphagia with Ranitidine Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cialis, Gabapentin, Lisinopril - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metoprolol Succinate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cialis, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Ibu - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Losartan, Xarelto, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Pantoprazole Sodium - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.