Obsessive-compulsive disorder and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Obsessive-compulsive disorder, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Cymbalta and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Obsessive-compulsive disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 138 people who have Obsessive-compulsive disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 15, 2017
138 people who have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 66.91 %
- male: 33.09 %
Age of people who have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 1.02 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.18 %
- 20-29: 12.24 %
- 30-39: 19.39 %
- 40-49: 23.47 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 13.27 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (30 people, 21.74%)
- Stress And Anxiety (23 people, 16.67%)
- Bipolar Disorder (18 people, 13.04%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (13 people, 9.42%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (11 people, 7.97%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (13 people, 9.42%)
- Prozac (13 people, 9.42%)
- Cymbalta (13 people, 9.42%)
- Risperidone (12 people, 8.70%)
- Paxil (12 people, 8.70%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (31 people, 22.46%)
- Stress And Anxiety (28 people, 20.29%)
- Fatigue (26 people, 18.84%)
- Insomnia (23 people, 16.67%)
- Drug Ineffective (23 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Obsessive-compulsive disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;) can be treated by Zoloft, Prozac, Luvox, Fluvoxamine maleate, Sertraline hydrochloride (latest reports from 12,492 Obsessive-compulsive disorder patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Obsessive-compulsive disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello! I suffer from severe muscle twitching, and it simply makes every second of my life unbearable. It's voluntary, I do it myself, and I can force myself not to do it, but then it will be unbearable: I feel rising anxiety in my mind and tension in my muscles and this makes me twitch again. I ...
just wondering how many are on disability for this stupid agonizing condition? i am at my job for 30 years , but this ocd stuff is killing me and i dont leave the house much but to go to work. and now i dont even want to go to worrk! would i qualify for disability benefits? already been ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...