Obsessive-compulsive disorder and Food allergy
Food allergy is found among people with Obsessive-compulsive disorder, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old.
The study analyzes which people have Food allergy with Obsessive-compulsive disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18 people who have Obsessive-compulsive disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18 people who have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Food Allergy are studied.
What is Obsessive-compulsive disorder?
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;) is found to be associated with 1,770 drugs and 1,242 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Food allergy?
Food allergy is found to be associated with 1,255 drugs and 714 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Food allergy in Obsessive-compulsive disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and experienced Food Allergy *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and experienced Food Allergy *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 15 people, 83.33%
- Depression: 12 people, 66.67%
- Lump In The Abdomen (an area of swelling or growth on abdomen): 4 people, 22.22%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 2 people, 11.11%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 11.11%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 5.56%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 5.56%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zoloft: 9 people, 50.00%
- Tylenol: 9 people, 50.00%
- Trileptal: 4 people, 22.22%
- Singulair: 4 people, 22.22%
- Rexulti: 4 people, 22.22%
- Ativan: 4 people, 22.22%
- Ambien: 4 people, 22.22%
- Keppra: 2 people, 11.11%
- Paxil: 1 person, 5.56%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 5.56%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 16 people, 88.89%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 9 people, 50.00%
- Failure To Thrive (inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children): 9 people, 50.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 9 people, 50.00%
- Asthma: 9 people, 50.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 9 people, 50.00%
- Collapse Of Lung (functional breakdown of lung): 9 people, 50.00%
- Feeding Disorder Neonatal (when newborn refuse to drink milk): 9 people, 50.00%
- Developmental Delay: 9 people, 50.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 9 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Food allergy?Check whether Food allergy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (20,582 reports)
- Food allergy (8,401 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Food allergy:
- Food allergy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Food allergy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Food allergy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Food allergy:
- Singulair: 639 reports
- Xolair: 487 reports
- Hydramine: 464 reports
- Diphen: 464 reports
- Advair hfa: 461 reports
- Prednisone: 449 reports
- Pantoprazole: 422 reports
- Cetirizine hydrochloride: 417 reports
- Ranitidine: 410 reports
- Actemra: 400 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Food allergy:
- Food allergy (1,255 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Food allergy:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 674 reports
- Asthma: 503 reports
- Eczema: 369 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 281 reports
- High blood pressure: 195 reports
- Pain: 154 reports
- Osteoporosis: 142 reports
- Depression: 124 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Food allergy:
- Food allergy (714 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Food allergy and Obsessive-compulsive disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Emphysema and Rhabdomyolysis - 46 seconds ago
- Lialda and Inflammatory Marker Increased - a minute ago
- Nph Iletin I and Levothroid drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diazoxide and Pioglitazone Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cefuroxime and Right Ventricular Failure - a minute ago
- Lasix and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - a minute ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container and Paroxetine drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Effexor Xr and Cardio-Respiratory Arrest - 2 minutes ago
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Sandostatin Lar drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate and Enterococcal Sepsis - 2 minutes ago