Occlusion - renal artery and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is reported only by a few people with Occlusion - renal artery. We study 3 people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 10, 2017
3 people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hypotension (1 person, 33.33%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Arrhythmias (1 person, 33.33%)
- Antibiotic Therapy (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide (1 person, 33.33%)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride (1 person, 33.33%)
- Tamsulosin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Norpace (1 person, 33.33%)
- Erythromycin (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Induration (1 person, 33.33%)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Musculoskeletal Discomfort (1 person, 33.33%)
- Joint Range Of Motion Decreased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Anhedonia (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Occlusion - renal artery?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Occlusion - Renal Artery
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) (latest reports from 1,802 Occlusion - renal artery patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Occlusion - renal arterya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...