Occlusion - renal artery and Anhedonia - from FDA reports
Anhedonia is reported only by a few people with Occlusion - renal artery. We study 1 people who have Anhedonia and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 15, 2017
1 person who has Occlusion - Renal Artery and Anhedonia is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Anhedonia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Anhedonia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pneumonia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypotension (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Norpace (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hyzaar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Glipizide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cozaar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Fibrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Numbness And Tingling (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Musculoskeletal Discomfort (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anhedonia and Occlusion - renal artery?
- Check symptoms - is your anhedonia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnhedonia and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Occlusion - Renal Artery
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) (latest reports from 1,802 Occlusion - renal artery patients)
Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable) has been reported by people with coronary artery bypass, birth control, pain, indigestion, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 24,292 Anhedonia patients).