Occlusion - renal artery and Obtunded - from FDA reports
Obtunded is reported only by a few people with Occlusion - renal artery. We study 2 people who have Obtunded and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
2 people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and Obtunded are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Obtunded *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Obtunded *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Toprol-Xl (1 person, 50.00%)
- Tarka (1 person, 50.00%)
- Prohance (1 person, 50.00%)
- Magnevist (1 person, 50.00%)
- Accupril (1 person, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Sinus Tachycardia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Pulse Pressure Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
- Paleness (1 person, 50.00%)
- Muscle Spasticity (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hepatic Trauma (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Obtunded and Occlusion - renal artery?
- Check symptoms - is your obtunded caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeObtunded and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Occlusion - Renal Artery
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) (latest reports from 1,802 Occlusion - renal artery patients)
Obtunded has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 32,727 Obtunded patients).
Browse all symptoms of Occlusion - renal arterya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ObtundedObtunded
Other conditions that could case ObtundedObtunded
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
You may be interested in these reviews
I am currently being treated for fluid build up in both my legs that is diabetes related. I am on Bumetanide 1mg Tab. I started it on Thursday. Does anyone know how many days to start to feel it's effects?