Occupational exposure to noise and Abdominal discomfort - from FDA reports
Abdominal discomfort is reported only by a few people with Occupational exposure to noise. We study 1 people who have Abdominal discomfort and Occupational exposure to noise from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
1 person who has Occupational Exposure To Noise and Abdominal Discomfort is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occupational Exposure To Noise and experience Abdominal Discomfort *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Occupational Exposure To Noise and experience Abdominal Discomfort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Wheezing (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (1 person, 100.00%)
- Proair Hfa (1 person, 100.00%)
- Meclizine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Duoneb (1 person, 100.00%)
- Advair Hfa (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Sounds Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Eating Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abdominal discomfort and Occupational exposure to noise?
- Check symptoms - is your abdominal discomfort caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal discomfort and Occupational exposure to noise from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Occupational Exposure To Noise
Occupational exposure to noise (latest reports from 6 Occupational exposure to noise patients)
Abdominal discomfort has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 69,218 Abdominal discomfort patients).
Browse all symptoms of Occupational exposure to noisea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Abdominal discomfortAbdominal discomfort
Other conditions that could case Abdominal discomfortAbdominal discomfort
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have pain on my groin, scrotum, hip and sometime penis. doctor had conduct a ultrasound scan on inguinal hernia and also a uroflow test on me, the result show i am normal. anybody can tell me what wrong with me?
You may be interested in these reviews
My ringing in my ears has gotten worse. I have also been having severe ear pain. I have gone to several ENTs. I get no answers. I believe my bystolic blood pressure medicine may be the problem. Has anyone experienced this?