Occupational exposure to noise and Abdominal pain upper - from FDA reports
Abdominal pain upper is reported only by a few people with Occupational exposure to noise. We study 1 people who have Abdominal pain upper and Occupational exposure to noise from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
1 person who has Occupational Exposure To Noise and Abdominal Pain Upper is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occupational Exposure To Noise and experience Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Occupational Exposure To Noise and experience Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Wheezing (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (1 person, 100.00%)
- Proair Hfa (1 person, 100.00%)
- Meclizine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Duoneb (1 person, 100.00%)
- Advair Hfa (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Sounds Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Eating Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abdominal pain upper and Occupational exposure to noise?
- Check symptoms - is your abdominal pain upper caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal pain upper and Occupational exposure to noise from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Occupational Exposure To Noise
Occupational exposure to noise (latest reports from 6 Occupational exposure to noise patients)
Abdominal Pain Upper
Abdominal pain upper has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 115,126 Abdominal pain upper patients).
Browse all symptoms of Occupational exposure to noisea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
Other conditions that could case Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone had chronic pian in right side and upper abdominal area from the results of taking Jardiance? If so, what did you do to help with the pain? Also how long does it take for this drugs to get out of your system?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, My name is Barbara I been suffering with stomach pain for 2 yrs . I have seen 3 different GI doctors and had every test done that you could possibly think of without no answer to why I'm having stomach pain. I went out of town for 3 days and had forgotten to bring my azor by the 3rd day I ...
I am the mother of 2 children who take Vyvanse for ADHD. My daughter is 16 and has had horrible stomach pain for 3-4 years and I have a son who is 11 years old and has had stomach pains and foul egg burps for about a year. My daughter has been through every test they could think of, but it ...
I've been taking duloxetine (for fibro and depression) for 10 yrs and have started experiencing upper right side abdominal pain. I've tried to taper off and start on gabapentin, but that has caused a lot of joint pain. Looking to learn from all of you. Thanks, Jen