Occupational exposure to noise and Eating disorder - from FDA reports
Eating disorder is reported only by a few people with Occupational exposure to noise. We study 1 people who have Eating disorder and Occupational exposure to noise from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
1 person who has Occupational Exposure To Noise and Eating Disorder is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occupational Exposure To Noise and experience Eating Disorder *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Occupational Exposure To Noise and experience Eating Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Wheezing (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3 (1 person, 100.00%)
- Proair Hfa (1 person, 100.00%)
- Meclizine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Duoneb (1 person, 100.00%)
- Advair Hfa (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Sounds Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Eating disorder and Occupational exposure to noise?
- Check symptoms - is your eating disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEating disorder and Occupational exposure to noise from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Occupational Exposure To Noise
Occupational exposure to noise (latest reports from 6 Occupational exposure to noise patients)
Eating disorder has been reported by people with depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 11,825 Eating disorder patients).
Browse all symptoms of Occupational exposure to noisea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Eating disorderEating disorder
Other conditions that could case Eating disorderEating disorder
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I just admitted tonight to my husband I have been binge eating for the past yr and I decided to look into if it had any connection to my MS and my drug I take, Tecfideria! Any one else having issues with this craziness?