Ocd and Weariness - from FDA reports
Weariness is found among people with Ocd, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Paxil and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Weariness with Ocd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 363 people who have Ocd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
363 people who have Ocd and Weariness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ocd and experience Weariness *:
- female: 50.44 %
- male: 49.56 %
Age of people who have Ocd and experience Weariness *:
- 0-1: 0.74 %
- 2-9: 2.59 %
- 10-19: 15.56 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 20.37 %
- 40-49: 24.07 %
- 50-59: 9.63 %
- 60+: 10.37 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (56 people, 15.43%)
- Stress And Anxiety (44 people, 12.12%)
- Schizophrenia (26 people, 7.16%)
- Bipolar Disorder (25 people, 6.89%)
- Sleep Disorder (16 people, 4.41%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Paxil (51 people, 14.05%)
- Prozac (45 people, 12.40%)
- Fluoxetine (43 people, 11.85%)
- Zoloft (36 people, 9.92%)
- Effexor (24 people, 6.61%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (91 people, 25.07%)
- Dizziness (58 people, 15.98%)
- Insomnia (56 people, 15.43%)
- Headache (56 people, 15.43%)
- Hyperhidrosis (53 people, 14.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weariness and Ocd?
- Check symptoms - is your weariness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeariness and Ocd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ocd (obsessive-compulsive disorder) can be treated by Zoloft, Prozac, Luvox, Fluvoxamine maleate, Sertraline hydrochloride (latest reports from 12,492 Ocd patients)
Weariness (physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,343 Weariness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Ocda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause WearinessWeariness
Other conditions that could case WearinessWeariness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have persistent Atrial Fibrillation. My doctor has advised to stop taking 20 mg xarelto for one week then go to 15 mg. I stopped 6 days ago still have the itching problem....will this itching ever go away? Is there anything I can do to stop/cure it? Hope good people out there can give ...
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...
Hi. Third month on Phentermine. Scalp picking started shortly after I started. I have done that years ago under stress, but never since. I keep puttin Benedryl cream on my stores but they are getting worse. Already I can see three doits where my hair is no longer there....