Ocd and Weariness - from FDA reports
Weariness is found among people with Ocd, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Paxil and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Weariness with Ocd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 363 people who have Ocd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
363 people who have Ocd and Weariness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ocd and experience Weariness *:
- female: 50.44 %
- male: 49.56 %
Age of people who have Ocd and experience Weariness *:
- 0-1: 0.74 %
- 2-9: 2.59 %
- 10-19: 15.56 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 20.37 %
- 40-49: 24.07 %
- 50-59: 9.63 %
- 60+: 10.37 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 56 people, 15.43%
- Stress And Anxiety: 44 people, 12.12%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 26 people, 7.16%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 25 people, 6.89%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 16 people, 4.41%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Paxil: 51 people, 14.05%
- Prozac: 45 people, 12.40%
- Fluoxetine: 43 people, 11.85%
- Zoloft: 36 people, 9.92%
- Effexor: 24 people, 6.61%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 91 people, 25.07%
- Dizziness: 58 people, 15.98%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 56 people, 15.43%
- Headache (pain in head): 56 people, 15.43%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 53 people, 14.60%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weariness
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ocd and Weariness
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ocd (obsessive-compulsive disorder) can be treated by Luvox, Zoloft, Prozac, Sertraline, Fluvoxamine maleate (latest reports from 12,494 Ocd patients)
Weariness (physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Weariness patients).
Drugs that are associated with WearinessWeariness (2,604 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause WearinessWeariness (5,673 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ocda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ocd and Weariness
- Support group for people who have Ocd (122 members)
- Support group for people who have Weariness (827 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes I too suffered extreme fatigue- cardiologist stumped after numerous tests for heart function has not shown cause. Sooo I "self un-medication - 10 days -fatigue lessened -see MD 2 wks-will continue to omit meloxicam until then. Anybody else- frankly I am surprised? AB
- Wow. Looks like there's a group for everything under the sun. Nevertheless, thanks for being here guys. Have recently started taking "Anaprox" 550mg BID. Each day I get more lethargy, sleep for hours, "spaced out", extreme dry mouth, and today very pink urine. Enough symptoms to justify...
- WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE FATIGUE WEARINESS
- wonder how to cope with this problem
- with this Factor V your system is always run down so if you have fever or anything like that. get antibiotic do not take a chance. and eat yogurt..
- Will you have Schizophrenia with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Deafness Unilateral with Patanol?
- Will you have Syncope with Namenda?
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Lipitor?
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Ciloxan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Schizophrenia?
- Support group for people who take Patanol and have Deafness Unilateral?
- Support group for people who take Namenda and have Syncope?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Support group for people who take Ciloxan and have Dysrhythmias?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.