Who have Ra with Oedema - from FDA reports
Ra is found among people with Oedema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lyrica and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51 people who have Oedema from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
51 people who have Oedema and Ra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Oedema and experience Ra *:
- female: 84.31 %
- male: 15.69 %
Age of people who have Oedema and experience Ra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.27 %
- 40-49: 38.64 %
- 50-59: 13.64 %
- 60+: 45.45 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 25 people, 49.02%
- Hypomania (a mild form of mania, marked by elation and hyperactivity): 15 people, 29.41%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 11 people, 21.57%
- High Blood Pressure: 9 people, 17.65%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 8 people, 15.69%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 4 people, 7.84%
- Protein S Deficiency: 4 people, 7.84%
- Asthma: 4 people, 7.84%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 4 people, 7.84%
- Depression: 4 people, 7.84%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Dyazide: 17 people, 33.33%
- Lyrica: 17 people, 33.33%
- Percocet: 16 people, 31.37%
- Valtrex: 16 people, 31.37%
- Flovent: 15 people, 29.41%
- Depakote: 15 people, 29.41%
- Ultram: 15 people, 29.41%
- Neurontin: 15 people, 29.41%
- Aredia: 15 people, 29.41%
- Xanax: 15 people, 29.41%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 24 people, 47.06%
- Pain: 21 people, 41.18%
- Pain In Extremity: 19 people, 37.25%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 18 people, 35.29%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 18 people, 35.29%
- Abdominal Pain: 17 people, 33.33%
- Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve): 17 people, 33.33%
- Depression: 17 people, 33.33%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 17 people, 33.33%
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 17 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ra with Oedema?
You are not alone:
Oedema (fluid collection in tissue) can be treated by Lasix, Furosemide (latest reports from 48,244 Oedema patients)
Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 628,585 Ra patients).
Drugs that are associated with RaRa (2,112 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause RaRa (1,649 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Oedemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Victoza and Xanthan drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol with Levaquin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Reduce Cholesterol with Levaquin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipoprotein Test with Levaquin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Oedema Peripheral with Nevanac? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipid Test with Levaquin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gall Bladder Obstruction with Midol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipid Disorders with Levaquin? - 3 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Qoliana drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ldl/Hdl Ratio Increased with Levaquin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.