Oral herpes and Keratorhexis - from FDA reports
There is no Keratorhexis reported by people with Oral Herpes yet. We study people who have Keratorhexis and Oral Herpes from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Keratorhexis and Oral herpes?
- Check symptoms - is your keratorhexis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKeratorhexis and Oral herpes from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oral herpes (viral infection of mouth) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Zovirax, Lysine (latest reports from 12,606 Oral herpes patients)
Keratorhexis (rupture of the cornea) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 52 Keratorhexis patients).