Osteoarthritis aggravated and Hepatocellular damage aggravated
Hepatocellular damage aggravated is found among people with Osteoarthritis aggravated, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Hepatocellular damage aggravated with Osteoarthritis aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19 people who have Osteoarthritis aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
19 people who have Osteoarthritis Aggravated and Hepatocellular Damage Aggravated are studied.
What is Osteoarthritis aggravated?
Osteoarthritis aggravated (worse joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) is found to be associated with 595 drugs and 292 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hepatocellular damage aggravated?
Hepatocellular damage aggravated (serious liver damage) is found to be associated with 339 drugs and 135 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hepatocellular damage aggravated in Osteoarthritis aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoarthritis Aggravated and experienced Hepatocellular Damage Aggravated *:
- female: 73.68 %
- male: 26.32 %
Age of people who have Osteoarthritis Aggravated and experienced Hepatocellular Damage Aggravated *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.14 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 5.26%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 1 person, 5.26%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Atenolol: 7 people, 36.84%
- Celebrex: 6 people, 31.58%
- Vioxx: 5 people, 26.32%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 26.32%
- Avalide: 4 people, 21.05%
- Bumex: 4 people, 21.05%
- Tylenol: 3 people, 15.79%
- Bextra: 3 people, 15.79%
- Feldene: 2 people, 10.53%
- Dyazide: 1 person, 5.26%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 8 people, 42.11%
- Chest Pain: 6 people, 31.58%
- Heart Attack: 6 people, 31.58%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 5 people, 26.32%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 5 people, 26.32%
- Cardiac Failure: 5 people, 26.32%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 4 people, 21.05%
- Urosepsis (secondary infection that occurs when a urinary tract infection spreads to the bloodstream): 4 people, 21.05%
- Weakness: 4 people, 21.05%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 4 people, 21.05%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hepatocellular damage aggravated?Check whether Hepatocellular damage aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Hepatocellular damage aggravated:
- Hepatocellular damage aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hepatocellular damage aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hepatocellular damage aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hepatocellular damage aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Hepatocellular damage aggravated:
- Hepatocellular damage aggravated (339 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hepatocellular damage aggravated:
- Depression: 109 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 180 reports
- Lipid test: 180 reports
- Lipoprotein test: 180 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 127 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hepatocellular damage aggravated:
- Hepatocellular damage aggravated (135 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hepatocellular damage aggravated and Osteoarthritis aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Excedrin and Spiriva drug interaction - now
- Inderal and Stereotypy - 5 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Injection Site Pruritus - 9 seconds ago
- Zelnorm and Folic Acid drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Testopel and Cerebral Haemorrhage - 12 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and Face Oedema - 14 seconds ago
- Ventavis and Urine Output - Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Dificid and Mirtazapine drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Vitamin D2 and Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection - 28 seconds ago
- Apidra Solostar and Pruritus Aggravated - 32 seconds ago