Osteoarthritis and Ear barotrauma
Ear barotrauma is reported only by a few people with Osteoarthritis.
The study analyzes which people have Ear barotrauma with Osteoarthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Ear barotrauma and Osteoarthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Osteoarthritis and Ear Barotrauma are studied.
What is Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) is found to be associated with 3,210 drugs and 2,557 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear barotrauma?
Ear barotrauma (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum) is found to be associated with 935 drugs and 586 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear barotrauma in Osteoarthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoarthritis and experienced Ear Barotrauma *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Osteoarthritis and experienced Ear Barotrauma *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 66.67%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 2 people, 66.67%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 2 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Synthroid: 3 people, 100.00%
- Zetia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Pravachol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lescol Xl: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 66.67%
- Dyazide: 2 people, 66.67%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ambien: 2 people, 66.67%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Depression: 3 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 66.67%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypoparathyroidism (inadequate secretion of parathyroid hormone resulting in abnormally low levels of calcium in the blood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Vertigo Positional: 2 people, 66.67%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 2 people, 66.67%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear barotrauma?Check whether Ear barotrauma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Osteoarthritis (85,092 reports)
- Ear barotrauma (1,372 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear barotrauma:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (935 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Osteoporosis: 264 reports
- High blood pressure: 112 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (586 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear barotrauma and Osteoarthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dovonex and Enoxaparin Sodium drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 8 seconds ago
- Lyrica vs. Tramadol Hydrochloride - 8 seconds ago
- Levoxyl and Bedwetting - 14 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Vancomycin drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Cough - 25 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Bactrim Ds drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Buttock Pain and drugs of ingredients of metronidazole - 29 seconds ago
- Ketoprofen and Ammonium Lactate drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds and drugs of ingredients of levofloxacin - 41 seconds ago