Osteomyelitis and Urine discoloration
Urine discoloration is reported only by a few people with Osteomyelitis.
The study analyzes which people have Urine discoloration with Osteomyelitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Urine discoloration and Osteomyelitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Osteomyelitis and Urine Discoloration is studied.
What is Osteomyelitis?
Osteomyelitis (infection of bone) is found to be associated with 2,006 drugs and 1,295 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Urine discoloration?
Urine discoloration is found to be associated with 705 drugs and 69 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Urine discoloration in Osteomyelitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteomyelitis and experienced Urine Discoloration *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vancomycin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Urine discoloration?Check whether Urine discoloration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Osteomyelitis (31,341 reports)
- Urine discoloration (2,989 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine discoloration:
- Urine discoloration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine discoloration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine discoloration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine discoloration:
All the drugs that are associated with Urine discoloration:
- Urine discoloration (705 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Urine discoloration:
- Urine discoloration (69 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Urine discoloration and Osteomyelitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acyclovir and Nurtec Odt drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Percocet and Hearing Loss - 6 seconds ago
- Ammonium Chloride and Bumetanide drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Levophed and Cholestasis - 12 seconds ago
- Neuritis and Urination - Excessive Volume - 13 seconds ago
- Humalog and Metabolic Function Test Abnormal - 19 seconds ago
- Sandostatin Lar and Septic Shock - 24 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Anaphylaxis - 30 seconds ago
- Lung Disorder and drugs of ingredients of phenytoin sodium - 31 seconds ago
- Aptivus and Confusion - 48 seconds ago