Osteoporosis post-menopausal and Scab
Scab is found among people with Osteoporosis post-menopausal, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Scab with Osteoporosis post-menopausal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 55 people who have Osteoporosis post-menopausal from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
55 people who have Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal and Scab are studied.
What is Osteoporosis post-menopausal?
Osteoporosis post-menopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles) is found to be associated with 257 drugs and 105 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Scab?
Scab (a hard coating on the skin formed during the wound healing) is found to be associated with 1,670 drugs and 1,053 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Scab in Osteoporosis post-menopausal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal and experienced Scab *:
- female: 98.15 %
- male: 1.85 %
Age of people who have Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal and experienced Scab *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.58 %
- 60+: 85.42 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 4 people, 7.27%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 4 people, 7.27%
- Pain: 4 people, 7.27%
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder (abnormal intestinal contractions): 4 people, 7.27%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 7.27%
- Corneal Disorder: 3 people, 5.45%
- Depression: 3 people, 5.45%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 3 people, 5.45%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 3 people, 5.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 3.64%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Prolia: 51 people, 92.73%
- Calcium: 12 people, 21.82%
- Lyrica: 6 people, 10.91%
- Vitamin D: 5 people, 9.09%
- Vitamin B12: 5 people, 9.09%
- Lasix: 5 people, 9.09%
- Magnesium: 4 people, 7.27%
- Dilaudid: 4 people, 7.27%
- Tylenol: 4 people, 7.27%
- Avapro: 4 people, 7.27%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 34 people, 61.82%
- Itching: 22 people, 40.00%
- Skin Exfoliation (removal of the oldest dead skin cells): 10 people, 18.18%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 9 people, 16.36%
- Swelling: 9 people, 16.36%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 9 people, 16.36%
- Joint Pain: 8 people, 14.55%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 12.73%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 12.73%
- Rash Erythematous (redness of the skin): 7 people, 12.73%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Scab?Check whether Scab is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Osteoporosis post-menopausal (40,603 reports)
- Scab (10,817 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Scab:
- Scab in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Scab in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Scab in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Scab:
- Adapalene: 1,003 reports
- Humira: 710 reports
- Prednisone: 614 reports
- Methotrexate: 607 reports
- Enbrel: 587 reports
- Aspirin: 520 reports
- Green tea: 467 reports
- Cosentyx: 461 reports
- Vitamin d: 344 reports
- Lisinopril: 264 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Scab:
- Scab (1,670 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Scab:
- Acne: 775 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 751 reports
- Psoriasis: 608 reports
- High blood pressure: 415 reports
- Crohn's disease: 322 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 316 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Scab:
- Scab (1,053 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Scab and Osteoporosis post-menopausal, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia - now
- Trileptal and Sensation Of Foreign Body - 3 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Neuroendocrine Tumor - 10 seconds ago
- Isovue-128 and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - 19 seconds ago
- Cefuroxime Axetil and Dexamethasone drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Calcitriol and Asthma - 26 seconds ago
- Kenacort and Stroke - 33 seconds ago
- Makena and Fall - 33 seconds ago
- Sennosides and Ondansetron Hydrochloride drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Insulin and Loss Of Control Of Legs - 34 seconds ago