Osteoporosis and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Osteoporosis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Forteo and have Osteopenia. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Osteoporosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,373 people who have Osteoporosis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 25, 2017
14,373 people who have Osteoporosis and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoporosis and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 91.62 %
- male: 8.38 %
Age of people who have Osteoporosis and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 0.23 %
- 20-29: 0.33 %
- 30-39: 1.22 %
- 40-49: 5.61 %
- 50-59: 20.8 %
- 60+: 71.69 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteopenia (860 people, 5.98%)
- High Blood Pressure (703 people, 4.89%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (525 people, 3.65%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (455 people, 3.17%)
- Depression (386 people, 2.69%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Forteo (6,531 people, 45.44%)
- Fosamax (3,142 people, 21.86%)
- Reclast (844 people, 5.87%)
- Aspirin (828 people, 5.76%)
- Synthroid (759 people, 5.28%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain (3,863 people, 26.88%)
- Pain In Extremity (3,218 people, 22.39%)
- Fall (3,170 people, 22.06%)
- Back Pain (2,781 people, 19.35%)
- Weakness (2,398 people, 16.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Osteoporosis?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Osteoporosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) can be treated by Fosamax, Calcium, Vitamin d, Alendronate sodium, Actonel (latest reports from 182,295 Osteoporosis patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,242 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Osteoporosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am looking for anybody that has CML and has used Forteo to treat bone density loss. My Cml is in remission with the use of Sprycel. However I have had some bone density loss resulting in compression fractures. Forteo seems to be the medicine of choice but we cannot find any data on a CML ...
You may be interested in these reviews
So after two yrs I was told by doctor to take a bone drug proliva, however it did not agree with me , I was sick to stomach and had achs and pains too . decided to go the natural route and started a healthy diet plan and lots of bone healthy foods foods with K2 and also very important weight ...
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Help...I have just been diagnosed with osteoporosis of the spine with fractures. I am in a lot pain...and I have taken take protonix for over 10 yrs... Any suggestion on treatment ...all the doctors want to do is push pain meds at me..
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...