Osteoporosis and Ear popping
Ear popping is found among people with Osteoporosis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ear popping with Osteoporosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 264 people who have Osteoporosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
264 people who have Osteoporosis and Ear Popping are studied.
What is Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) is found to be associated with 2,556 drugs and 1,858 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear popping?
Ear popping is found to be associated with 932 drugs and 578 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear popping in Osteoporosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoporosis and experienced Ear popping *:
Age of people who have Osteoporosis and experienced Ear popping *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear popping?Check whether Ear popping is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hirschmann S, Gibel A, Tsvelikhovsky I, Lisker A, "Late-Onset Psychosis and Risedronate Treatment for Osteoporosis: A Case Report", Clinical schizophrenia & related psychoses, 2013 May .
- Ko KD, Cho BL, "Risedronate-related Localized Amnesia in an Elderly Patient with Osteoporosis", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2012 Dec .
- Lee WY, Sun LM, Lin MC, Liang JA, Chang SN, Sung FC, Muo CH, Kao CH, "A higher dosage of oral alendronate will increase the subsequent cancer risk of osteoporosis patients in Taiwan: a population-based cohort study", PloS one, 2012 Dec .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Osteoporosis (269,810 reports)
- Ear popping (1,367 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear popping:
- Ear popping in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear popping in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear popping in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear popping:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear popping:
- Ear popping (932 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear popping:
- Osteoporosis: 264 reports
- High blood pressure: 112 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ear popping:
- Ear popping (578 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear popping and Osteoporosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flexeril and Swelling Face - 3 seconds ago
- Cefixime and Bile Duct Obstruction - 4 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Colon Cancer - 8 seconds ago
- Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and Aortic Aneurysm - 13 seconds ago
- Profen and Stomach Discomfort - 22 seconds ago
- Klor-Con M10 and Angioedema - 31 seconds ago
- Gentamicin Sulfate and Atherosclerosis - 33 seconds ago
- Emphysema and Cystitis Escherichia - 34 seconds ago
- Darvocet and Color Blindness Acquired - 38 seconds ago
- Mepergan and Aphthous Stomatitis - 44 seconds ago