Osteoporosis and Sudden hearing loss - from FDA reports
Sudden hearing loss is found among people with Osteoporosis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Fosamax and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Sudden hearing loss with Osteoporosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43 people who have Osteoporosis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 07, 2017
43 people who have Osteoporosis and Sudden Hearing Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoporosis and experience Sudden Hearing Loss *:
- female: 97.62 %
- male: 2.38 %
Age of people who have Osteoporosis and experience Sudden Hearing Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 13.89 %
- 40-49: 2.78 %
- 50-59: 2.78 %
- 60+: 80.56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (12 people, 27.91%)
- High Blood Pressure (11 people, 25.58%)
- Pustular Psoriasis (5 people, 11.63%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (5 people, 11.63%)
- Gastritis (5 people, 11.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax (14 people, 32.56%)
- Humira (8 people, 18.60%)
- Forteo (8 people, 18.60%)
- Alendronate Sodium (7 people, 16.28%)
- Actonel (6 people, 13.95%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tinnitus (12 people, 27.91%)
- Nausea (9 people, 20.93%)
- Dizziness (9 people, 20.93%)
- Fall (7 people, 16.28%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (6 people, 13.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sudden hearing loss and Osteoporosis?
- Check symptoms - is your sudden hearing loss caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSudden hearing loss and Osteoporosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) can be treated by Fosamax, Calcium, Vitamin d, Alendronate sodium, Actonel (latest reports from 182,295 Osteoporosis patients)
Sudden Hearing Loss
Sudden hearing loss has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, erection problems, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,504 Sudden hearing loss patients).
Browse all symptoms of Osteoporosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Sudden hearing lossSudden hearing loss
Other conditions that could case Sudden hearing lossSudden hearing loss
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am looking for anybody that has CML and has used Forteo to treat bone density loss. My Cml is in remission with the use of Sprycel. However I have had some bone density loss resulting in compression fractures. Forteo seems to be the medicine of choice but we cannot find any data on a CML ...
You may be interested in these reviews
So after two yrs I was told by doctor to take a bone drug proliva, however it did not agree with me , I was sick to stomach and had achs and pains too . decided to go the natural route and started a healthy diet plan and lots of bone healthy foods foods with K2 and also very important weight ...
I am somewhat relieved to know that my hearing loss could be related to taking carvedilol. I have been told that hearing loss is probably due to aging, but there is no history of genetic hearing loss in my mother who died at 94 or my three uncles on my dad's side who were all in their 90's. It ...
Help...I have just been diagnosed with osteoporosis of the spine with fractures. I am in a lot pain...and I have taken take protonix for over 10 yrs... Any suggestion on treatment ...all the doctors want to do is push pain meds at me..
Hi there, I wonder if anyone who took herceptin has been diagnosed with osteoporosis? I have just been diagnosed and prescribed Fosamax by my primary care physician. I have not started the medication yet until I see my oncologist for my three month checkup.