Pachymeningitis and Gait hemiplegic - from FDA reports
There is no Gait Hemiplegic reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Gait Hemiplegic and Pachymeningitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Gait hemiplegic with Pachymeningitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gait hemiplegic
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Gait hemiplegic has been reported by people with headache (latest reports from 6 Gait hemiplegic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gait hemiplegicGait hemiplegic (15 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Gait hemiplegicGait hemiplegic (3 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Gait Hemiplegic
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Gait Hemiplegic (1 member)
- Will you have Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Disease with Mercaptopurine?
- Will you have Pain Exacerbated with High Cholesterol?
- Will you have Complement Factor C3 Increased with Humira?
- Will you have Alcohol Problem with Inderal?
- Will you have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus with Valium?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mercaptopurine and have Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Disease?
- Support group for people who have High Cholesterol and Pain Exacerbated?
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Complement Factor C3 Increased?
- Support group for people who take Inderal and have Alcohol Problem?
- Support group for people who take Valium and have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus?
- What to expect when you take Mercaptopurine and have Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Disease?
- What to expect when you have High Cholesterol and Pain Exacerbated?
- What to expect when you take Humira and have Complement Factor C3 Increased?
- What to expect when you take Inderal and have Alcohol Problem?
- What to expect when you take Valium and have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus?
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Percocet, Tramadol
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Hctz, Adderall 20, Zyrtec
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Buspirone Hcl, Olanzapine
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Lexapro, Prilosec Otc
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Dutasteride
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.