Pachymeningitis and Galactorrhoea aggravated - from FDA reports
There is no Galactorrhoea Aggravated reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Galactorrhoea Aggravated and Pachymeningitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Galactorrhoea aggravated with Pachymeningitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Galactorrhoea aggravated
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Galactorrhoea aggravated (worse secretion of breast milk in men) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 3 Galactorrhoea aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Galactorrhoea aggravatedGalactorrhoea aggravated (456 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Galactorrhoea aggravatedGalactorrhoea aggravated (269 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Galactorrhoea Aggravated
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Galactorrhoea Aggravated (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- I've had this issue for more than 7 years, it makes me uncomfortable and insecure. I hate letting my boyfriend notice the discharge, and the migraine is almost constant. I'm almost always on sedatives, I really wish it could stop.
- Will you have Pallor with Tyzine?
- Will you have Hydrops with Zolpidem?
- Will you have Skin - Yellow with Warfarin Sodium?
- Will you have Eye Pain with Plmd?
- Will you have Ophthalmalgia with Plmd?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tyzine and have Pallor?
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and have Hydrops?
- Support group for people who take Warfarin Sodium and have Skin - Yellow?
- Support group for people who have Plmd and Eye Pain?
- Support group for people who have Plmd and Ophthalmalgia?
- What to expect when you take Tyzine and have Pallor?
- What to expect when you take Zolpidem and have Hydrops?
- What to expect when you take Warfarin Sodium and have Skin - Yellow?
- What to expect when you have Plmd and Eye Pain?
- What to expect when you have Plmd and Ophthalmalgia?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Tyzine and have Pallor
- Care Guide for people who take Zolpidem and have Hydrops
- Care Guide for people who take Warfarin Sodium and have Skin - Yellow
- Care Guide for people who have Plmd and Eye Pain
- Care Guide for people who have Plmd and Ophthalmalgia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.