Pachymeningitis and Radiation dysphagia - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Dysphagia reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Dysphagia and Pachymeningitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation dysphagia with Pachymeningitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation dysphagia
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, tonsil cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, small cell lung cancer stage unspecified, oesophageal carcinoma (latest reports from 33 Radiation dysphagia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation dysphagiaRadiation dysphagia (37 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation dysphagiaRadiation dysphagia (10 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Radiation Dysphagia
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Dysphagia (1 member)
- Will you have Anxiety with Macrodantin?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Rocuronium Bromide?
- Will you have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal with Fosamax?
- Will you have Breathlessness with 5 Htp?
- Will you have Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) with Glipizide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Macrodantin and have Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Rocuronium Bromide and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take 5 Htp and have Breathlessness?
- Support group for people who take Glipizide and have Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)?
- What to expect when you take Macrodantin and have Anxiety?
- What to expect when you take Rocuronium Bromide and have Diarrhea?
- What to expect when you take Fosamax and have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take 5 Htp and have Breathlessness?
- What to expect when you take Glipizide and have Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)?
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Lyrica
- A study for a 5 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Synthroid, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall, Zoloft, Oxcarbazepine
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Glimepiride, Quinapril Hydrochloride, Synthroid, Cannabis, Metformin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.