Pachymeningitis and Radiation fibrosis - lung - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Fibrosis - Lung reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Fibrosis - Lung and Pachymeningitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation fibrosis - lung
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation Fibrosis - Lung
Radiation fibrosis - lung (fibrous tissue formation in lung due to radiation) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, lung cancer - non-small cell, rheumatoid arthritis, chemotherapy, burkitt lymphoma (latest reports from 48 Radiation fibrosis - lung patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation fibrosis - lungRadiation fibrosis - lung (158 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation fibrosis - lungRadiation fibrosis - lung (107 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Radiation Fibrosis - Lung
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Fibrosis - Lung
- Will you have Impotence with Irbesartan?
- Will you have Dysphasia with Omeprazole?
- Will you have Drooling with Acidophilus?
- Will you have Grand Mal Convulsion with Advil Cold And Sinus?
- Will you have Blood Lactic Acid Increased with Protonix?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Irbesartan and have Impotence?
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Dysphasia?
- Support group for people who take Acidophilus and have Drooling?
- Support group for people who take Advil Cold And Sinus and have Grand Mal Convulsion?
- Support group for people who take Protonix and have Blood Lactic Acid Increased?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.