Pachymeningitis and Radiation fibrosis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Fibrosis reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Fibrosis and Pachymeningitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation fibrosis with Pachymeningitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation fibrosis
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation fibrosis (fibrous tissue formation due to radiation) has been reported by people with metastases to bone, lung cancer - non-small cell, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety, hodgkin's lymphoma (latest reports from 30 Radiation fibrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation fibrosisRadiation fibrosis (104 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation fibrosisRadiation fibrosis (38 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Radiation Fibrosis
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Fibrosis
- Will you have Skin Hyperpigmentation with Prevacid?
- Flax Seed and Restasis drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Creatinine Increased with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Pancytopenia with Eyelid Ptosis?
- Will you have Disturbance In Attention with Valproic Acid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prevacid and have Skin Hyperpigmentation?
- Support group for people who take Flax Seed and Restasis
- Support group for people who take Cinacalcet Hydrochloride and have Blood Creatinine Increased?
- Support group for people who have Eyelid Ptosis and Pancytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Valproic Acid and have Disturbance In Attention?
- What to expect when you take Prevacid and have Skin Hyperpigmentation?
- What to expect when you take Flax Seed and Restasis
- What to expect when you take Cinacalcet Hydrochloride and have Blood Creatinine Increased?
- What to expect when you have Eyelid Ptosis and Pancytopenia?
- What to expect when you take Valproic Acid and have Disturbance In Attention?
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Chantix
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Tresiba
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Effexor, Prozac
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Buspirone Hcl, Citalopram Hydrobromide
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.