Pachymeningitis and Radiation hepatitis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Hepatitis reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Hepatitis and Pachymeningitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation hepatitis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation hepatitis (damage to liver due to radiation) has been reported by people with hepatic neoplasm malignant, chemotherapy, gastroesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis (latest reports from 12 Radiation hepatitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation hepatitisRadiation hepatitis (18 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation hepatitisRadiation hepatitis (11 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Radiation Hepatitis
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Hepatitis
- Will you have Pollakiuria with Adderall Xr 10?
- How effective is Paroxetine Hydrochloride for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- How effective is Paroxetine Hydrochloride for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- How effective is Paroxetine Hydrochloride for Ptsd?
- Will you have Dysarthria with Cerebyx?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adderall Xr 10 and have Pollakiuria?
- Support group for people who take Cerebyx and have Dysarthria?
- Support group for people who take Calcium Gluconate and have Drowsiness, Hypersomnia, Sleepiness - During The Day, Somnolence?
- Support group for people who have Hypernatraemia and Warts?
- Support group for people who take Cartia Xt and have Tracheal Pain?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.